Friday, September 16, 2011

Bagels & Noodles: Breakfast & Asian

Three words: Nom Nom Nom! Oh my goodness, I go to Bagels & Noodles on cheat day so I can stuff myself silly. They have everything breakfast or Asian you can imagine. Eggs, bacon, sausage, corned beef hash, french toast. Chocolate chip, fruit, or meat pancakes (yes, traditional pancakes with sausage or bacon in them). Shrimp, chicken, beef pad thai, fried rice, rice vermicelli, miso soup, wakame salad, and LOTS, LOTS MORE! Their full menu can be found on their facebook page. This is the place I crave at 12 am and I get bummed because I know they are closed. The portion sizes are amazing, the prices are great, the service it fast and attentive, I just cant get enough of this place. I haven't been in 10 days and it's torture. I cant wait to visit Bagels & Noodles again!   

No comments:

Post a Comment